Terms & Conditions
The Services are offered and available to users who are 21 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Services.
Accessing the Services and Account Security
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of the Services using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer or mobile device so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You agree not to do any of the following while using the Services:
- Violate any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries);
- Misrepresent or try to deceive any person or entity as to your identity or the identity of anyone else;
- Exceed authorized access, tamper with, or misuse any areas of the Services or the Company’s computer systems, resources, programming, code or communications capabilities, or any features or functions of the Services.
- Frame or link to the Services or any of our other sites or applications, unless permitted in writing by the Company.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Services, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other person or entity’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
Use of Services
The Company is based in the State of Connecticut in the United States. We provide the Services for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Services or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Any User Contribution you post to the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Services, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, sublicensable, assignable right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Third Party Content and Monitoring
Third Party Content
The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the content available through the Services.
The Services may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect of any materials provided by any third parties. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the Services, including, without limitation, the terms of any applicable wireless data service agreement.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Services. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Services and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Parental Control Protections
As required by the Communications Decency Act of 1996, we hereby notify you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to information and content that may be objectionable or harmful to minors as specified by law. Among the many companies that provide Internet blocking and screening software are CyberPatrol, NetNanny, SurfWatch and GuardOne. We do not sponsor or endorse or control any of these companies or their services.
Links from the Services
The Services may contain links to other websites and/or resources provided by third parties. Such links are provided for convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for their (1) availability or accuracy; or (2) content, advertising or products on or made available. The inclusion of any link on the Services does not imply that we endorse, verify, have reviewed or monitor the link or the site reached through the link.
Linking to the Services
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Services or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Services other than the homepage.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and the entire contents, features, and functionality of the Services (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Services.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services.
- Use any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company or any third party.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, brands, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
"Communication" means any customer agreements or amendments thereto, disclosures, notices, responses to claims, transaction history, privacy policies and all other information related to your use of the Services, including but not limited to information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing. We will give you any necessary Communications by posting them on the Services. You authorize us to send any Communications and all changes to such Communications electronically. You must provide at your own expense an internet connected device that is compatible with the minimum requirements outlined below.
Termination / Changes
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services, and any service or material we provide on the Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some of the Services to users, including registered users. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Although we endeavor to provide current, accurate and reliable information through the Services, we cannot and do not warrant, promise, guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, security, reliability or any use of the functions, features, operations, content or information available from the Internet or the Services. We cannot and do not warrant your use of the Services, or the operation or function of the Services, any component, feature, function, capability or offer or any products, software or services, will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects or malfunctions will be corrected or that the Services is free of viruses or other harmful elements or destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Services for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, MOBILE DEVICES, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED THROUGH THE SERVICES, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, SERVICES, OR YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE ANY OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If you have downloaded any Application (as defined below) from the Apple Store, in the event of any failure of such Application to conform to any applicable warranty not disclaimed or permitted to be disclaimed or limited pursuant to this Section, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund you the purchase price for such Application, and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to such Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any such warranty will be the responsibility of the Company.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR MANAGERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
SMS, MMS, and other Text Messages
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Mobile Messaging Services at any time and will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, that you send to a short code or telephone number that has been retired or that we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
Neither the Company nor its service providers shall be liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with us related to your receipt of messages. You agree to be responsible for all costs, charges, and fees you incur from your mobile service provider as a result of choosing to receive messages from the Company and its service providers. In addition, if you download an Application, we may send you special offers and messages. These in-Application offers and in-Application messages are integrated features of such Application. If you do not wish to receive these in-Application offers and in-Application messages, you must delete such Application. If you download an Application, with your permission, we may also push notifications to your Mobile Device (as defined below). You will be able to opt out of push notifications in your Mobile Device’s settings.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and its service providers harmless from any third-party claims, liability, damages or costs arising out of, resulting from or in connection with (i) your use of the Mobile Messaging Services, or (ii) any inaccurate contact or other information provided to the Company by you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that neither the Company nor its service providers will be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Mobile Messaging Services, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Mobile Messaging Services.
Third-Party Fees and Messaging
The use of any Company mobile application (each, an “Application”) requires use of a Mobile Device and wireless mobile data service, which must be obtained from your wireless carrier, and may require you to obtain Internet access. You are responsible for obtaining and paying for such additional services and obtaining a suitable Mobile Device, including without limitation all usage charges related thereto. You may be required to send and receive, at your cost, electronic communications related to an Application from the Company or third party service providers. You may incur additional charges from such service providers in connection with your use of an Application. You are solely responsible for obtaining any additional subscription or connectivity services or equipment necessary to access an Application.
You shall not:
- copy an Application, except as expressly permitted by the license granted herein;
- modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of an Application;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of an Application or any part thereof;
- remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from any Application, including any copy thereof;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available any Application, or any features or functionality of any Application, to any third party for any reason, including by making an Application available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time; or
- remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting any Application.
Reservation of Rights
The Company may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide Application updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that the Company has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. Based on your Mobile Device settings, when your Mobile Device is connected to the Internet either: (a) an Application will automatically download and install all available Updates; or (b) you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates.
An Application may be subject to US export control laws, including the Export Control Reform Act and its associated regulations. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, or release any Application to, or make any Application accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export, or release is prohibited by law, rule, or regulation. You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing, or otherwise making any Application available outside the US. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a US government embargo, or that has been designated by the US government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) you are not listed on any US government list of prohibited or restricted parties or persons.
Acknowledgment for Users Downloading an Application from the Apple Store
You acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review the Apple Terms before agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions are between you and the Company, and not with Apple, and the Company, its service providers and licensors, not Apple, are solely responsible for each Application and the content thereof, including, without limitation, all maintenance and support services with respect to each Application. You further acknowledge and agree that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to any Application or your possession and/or use of any Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that an Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation.
We may collect the following information: Name, payment information, contact information including mailing address, email address or phone number, demographic information, and other information relevant to the operations of the Services.
Data Retention and Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Waiver and Severability
The headings are included for reference only and have no effect on the meaning of any provision.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You shall resolve any Dispute under the provisions of this section. The procedures set forth herein shall be the exclusive mechanism for resolving any Dispute that may arise from time to time and these provisions are express conditions precedent to binding arbitration of the Dispute.
You shall send written notice to the Company of any Dispute (“Dispute Notice”). You shall first attempt in good faith to resolve any Dispute set forth in the Dispute Notice by negotiation and consultation with the Company. In the event that such Dispute is not resolved on an informal basis within thirty (30) business days after delivery of the Dispute Notice to the Company, either party may commence binding arbitration in accordance with the following terms:
Any Dispute shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration conducted in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect by a tribunal of three (3) arbitrators who shall each be independent, disinterested persons selected by AAA.
The arbitral tribunal shall have the sole power to rule on any challenge to its own jurisdiction and all issues regarding arbitrability shall be decided solely by the arbitral tribunal. The place of arbitration shall be San Diego, California. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The claimant shall commence the arbitration by delivering a notice of arbitration to the respondent setting out the nature of the claim(s) and the relief requested. Within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the notice of arbitration, the respondent shall deliver to the claimant its answer and any counterclaim(s), setting out the nature of such counterclaims(s) and the relief requested.
The tribunal may make its decisions by a majority or by the chair if no majority is possible. The tribunal shall have the power to grant any provisional or final remedy or relief that it deems appropriate, including an award of attorneys’ fees’.
The parties agree to keep confidential the existence of the arbitration, the arbitral proceedings, the submissions made by the parties and the decisions made by the arbitral tribunal, including its awards to the extent not already in the public domain, except in judicial proceedings related to the award or where required by applicable law.
The arbitration shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1 et seq., and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. Nothing in this section shall preclude any party from seeking a preliminary injunction or other provisional relief, either prior to, during or after invoking the procedures in this section, if in its judgment such action is necessary to avoid irreparable damage or to preserve the status quo.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Your Comments and Concerns
The Services are operated by IMPROV BEVERAGES INC, 16769 Bernardo Center Drive, Suite 1107, San Diego, CA 92128.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.